Panaz Purdey in Ink Colour 4.4 Metres
4.4 metres of Panaz Purdey Mohia/Wool Mix in Ink colour
Difficult to get hold of in the UK unless you have an account with them.
Mainly used for contract applications which means it is very hardwearing and comes with a more stringent fire retardancy treatment than normal general domestic fabric
Colourway: 192 Ink
Fabric Type: Woven
Composition: Wool Mohair Blend
End Uses: Upholstery, Curtains, Bedspreads
Dimensions & Weight
Width (cm): 135.00 (approx.)
Weight (g/m2) 600.00 (± 5%)
FR to CRIB5
Wash & Care Instructions
- Vacuum or wipe clean routinely with a microfibre cloth lightly dampened with cold water only.
- Soak up spillages as soon as possible with an absorbent dry cloth to prevent staining.
- If soiling has been allowed to build up use a mild water based proprietary cleaner. Take care to remove any product residues as these hinder the fabric’s performance.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Cool iron on reverse, Max temperature 110°C.
- Professional dry clean.
- Do not apply solvents, bleach, alcohol or any other chemical cleaners.
- Do not fully immerse in water
Introducing Purdey, a multi-talented and inspiring new bouclé in a unique blend of mohair and wool.
This desirable, contemporary texture offers dimension and warmth.
This versatile fabric for upholstery, curtains and accessories is flame retardant to CRIB5 spec.
Purdey also boasts 100,000 Martindale rubs and is stain resistant.